AT&T and IBM will start jointly offering services designed to help municipalities, utility companies and other organizations use "Internet of things" technologies to better manage their infrastructure.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
Japan's Rakuten will acquire instant messaging and calling app developer Viber Media for US$900 million, the e-commerce giant said Friday, highlighting its moves to penetrate new markets.
The team at Distill, the developer of a collaborative video interview platform, is joining Yahoo, adding to the number of engineers and other staff from startups that have joined the Internet company.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
Microsoft has fixed a variety of bugs that affected people's ability to use Skype's instant messaging feature across different devices.
A coalition of consumer and privacy groups will ask a U.S. court to reject a settlement that allows Facebook to use minors' pictures in advertisements on the site without their parents' consent.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
The problems plaguing Bitcoin worsened Tuesday as online attacks on the digital currency's software affected two more exchanges.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
Apple will continue to be watched by an antitrust monitor during its appeal of a court order creating the position, a court ruled.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is offering to pay US$1.1 billion to buy one of the country's largest mapping providers, as part of its strategy to boost its mobile services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- TPSenior Deployment Officer (Office 365)QLD
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTChange & Release ManagerACT
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- TPPrincipal Portfolio Officer - One Month Contract - DSITIQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT