Instagram is getting a little bit more like its parent company, Facebook, with a new feature that lets you tag your friends in photos.
Google plans to offer a video subscription service on YouTube, which according to a newspaper report, the company may announce this week.
Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
Chinese authorities have detained two Internet users for allegedly spreading rumors about the new bird flu virus on the nation's top Twitter-like microblogging site, Sina Weibo.
Facebook is retooling its famous "hackathon" all-night coding workshops to give engineers more time to conceive new products, hopefully with a focus on mobile.
Citrix has added instant messaging to its Podio enterprise collaboration product so that employees can engage in one-to-one and group text chats while they work on tasks and projects.
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
Yahoo has acquired Astrid, a to-do list and personal assistant mobile app, and the developers behind it for an undisclosed sum.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 38 percent in the first quarter that was bolstered by broad engagement across the site, the company reported.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Yahoo has scrapped plans to invest in French online video site Dailymotion, after the French government opposed the Internet giant acquiring a majority stake in the company, according to reports.
Facebook may treasure the data it has on its one billion-plus users for its advertising returns, but the analysis the site performs on that data is expected to continue to pose numerous challenges over the coming year, an engineer said.
Twitter is expanding its self-service advertising platform so that any business in the US can pay the site to promote its accounts and tweets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC