Google's decision to name its new Android mobile OS KitKat left some people scratching their heads Tuesday -- isn't that someone else's trademark? -- but the move could raise awareness about the new software, which could be just what Google needs, on...
Spotify is introducing a new cloud-based feature for premium subscribers designed to make it easy to start to play music on your mobile device, then push the stream to wireless home speakers.
A security researcher said Facebook will award him US$12,500 for finding a flaw that lets anyone remove photos from another person's profile.
Microsoft wants to build a better mobile phone through its acquisition of Nokia's mobile phone business. One way it hopes to do that? By improving its maps applications to better compete against Google's.
The Indian government is expected to require that Indian bureaucrats use email service provided by the National Informatics Center for their official work, as it tries to secure its communications infrastructure.
Ankur Nandwani is a news junkie who keeps hitting pay walls. He would pay for content, but not for a subscription.
Facebook's motto may be "move fast and break things," but the 3,000 employees at its headquarters in Menlo Park, California, now have the chance to do just the opposite.
Facebook wants to be clear: It can use the names, profile pictures and other data of its members to deliver ads on the site.
A U.S. federal court has found file-hosting website Hotfile liable for copyright infringement, according to movie industry body Motion Picture Association of America.
Twitter has acquired Trendrr, a data analysis company, to better leverage users' tweets about television to draw in more advertisers.
Twitter is updating its site and mobile apps to make it easier for users to carry out conversations on the site and share them with others outside of Twitter.
What do bitcoin, emoji and selfies have in common? They're all now official words, at least according to the Oxford dictionary.
On the surface, Bitcoin seems to be a great way to hide cash. Actually, it's a terrible way to launder money.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCETL DeveloperWA
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD