The patent injunction portion of Google's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission this week won't mean an end to patent disputes between Google and mobile device makers, but it does take away one major threat Google has used again...
The leader of a U.S. online piracy group that covertly recorded movies showing in theaters and offered them online has been sentenced to five years in prison.
The U.S. International Trade Commission is investigating Samsung for possible trade violations in response to a complaint filed by Swedish network equipment vendor Ericsson.
Samsung Electronics should keep its commitment to consumers and withdraw its demands for bans on imports of Apple products in the U.S. as it did in Europe, Apple said in documents filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) on Wednesday.
The U.S. government misrepresented facts when it approached a court for search warrants against Megaupload, according to a filing Wednesday by counsels of the file-sharing site.
A U.S. International Trade Comission judge is recommending sanctions against Samsung that include an import and sales ban on products found to infringe Apple patents, and the posting of a bond for 88 percent of the value of some of the devices involv...
Apple has dropped its patent-infringement accusations against the Galaxy S III Mini, a mid-market Android smartphone that Samsung Electronics says it is not selling in the U.S.
Apple was ordered by a Beijing court on Thursday to pay a total of 1.03 million yuan (US$165,000) for selling unlicensed e-books, according to a report by China's official Xinhua news agency.
A jury in Pennsylvania has ordered chip maker Marvell Technology to pay $1.17 billion for patent infringement in one of the largest awards of its kind.
As a new session of the U.S. Congress convenes in early 2013, don't expect lawmakers to rush out a new version of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) or the Protect IP Act (PIPA).
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
Nokia has signed a new patent license agreement with Research In Motion, which will end all existing patent litigation between the two companies.
Apple has appealed a judge's decision not to ban from sale in the U.S. 26 Samsung cell phones that were found to infringe on its patents.
The European Commission has finally killed the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by withdrawing its bid to have the treaty's legality confirmed.
Another of the patents Apple relied on in a US$1 billion infringement lawsuit against Samsung Electronics has been called into question by the U.S. Patent and Trademark office (USPTO). The move, if not successfully opposed by Apple, may help Samsung ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other