AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for over a year now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent Sandy Bridge architecture...
Even accomplished geeks shy away from motherboard upgrades on their main PCs. Years ago, I would often upgrade gaming and test systems in my own basement lab, but keep chugging along with a production machine using a two-year-old motherboard and CPU.
Selecting components to build a fast PC for everyday office and multimedia tasks is never an easy undertaking, no matter how well you know your stuff. You have to make a large number of decisions about components, and the longer you take to research ...
This article is the third in a series of how-to stories on building a computer. For a video version of part three, click here.
When you're shopping for a new PC, don't meekly settle for the default processor recommended by the configurator. Picking the right CPU is a personal decision that you shouldn't enter into lightly. And with so many options to choose from, you need to...
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical LeadQLD
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Project Manager- (Successfactor)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- CCProgrammer AnalystQLD