A flaw in an old Intel chip could crash servers and networking equipment, and the chip maker is working to fix the issue.
Intel showed off what its Shooting Star quadcopters can do when they played the role of backup dancers to Lady Gaga on Super Bowl on Sunday.
Yes, smartwatches like the New Balance RunIQ are growing more powerful every day. But when they start using former phone and tablet processors like the Atom, things can get a little crazy.
AMD now is looking to rally its dwindling fan base with a series of Zen-based chips this year for desktops, servers, and laptops. The hyped-up Zen chips are expected to be good, and even Intel readily acknowledges the stiff competition coming its way...
Intel says it plans to invest more than $100 million in the retail industry over the next five years.
Intel adds performance boosting Hyper-Threading to its budget chips
Chuwi announces the Hi13, a cheap Windows tablet with a detachable keyboard, powered by Intel's latest Apollo Lake Atom chip.
It's CES—time to put on some protective gear and overclock Kaby Lake CPUs to 7GHz, just for sport.
Boutique builder Origin PC says its professional overclocking can push your Kaby Lake PC past the vaunted 5GHz milestone.
Intel’s SSD-killing Optane technology will look a lot like—an SSD.
Intel shows off virtual reality in a big way at CES, with a massive VR-equipped keynote. But the first showing of its "Cannon Lake" chips and commercializing its Project Alloy VR was the real news.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
Intel has launched its seventh-generation Core chips, also known as Kaby Lake, for desktops, notebooks, two-and-ones, and more. Support for high-speed Optane memory could be Intel's edge over AMD's impressive Ryzen chips. Here are all the details.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
Microsoft and Intel will team up on "Project Evo" to help future computers better understand the world around them. Plus: The two companies release hardware specs for new PCs designed for virtual reality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT