First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
If you've built a PC using a motherboard from a smaller vendor who doesn't patch regularly, you may not have received a Spectre or Meltdown patch. Microsoft's here to help.
Intel's finally fixed the Spectre fixes for Haswell and Broadwell CPUs, after yanking earlier microcode updates due to instability.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Intel has talked up their collaboration with the 2018 Winter Olympics and the upcoming 202 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Intel have announced that a collaboration with Japanese mobile carrier NTT DOCOMO will see them bring new experiences to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Walmart's selling Intel's new CPU for $26 cheaper than Amazon right now.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
Intel and PC partners including Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft have begun talking up PCs with integrated 5G connectivity, scheduled to ship late next year.
Intel has shipped revised patches for Spectre and Meltdown for its most recent CPU families, including Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake, with a roadmap for what's next.
Intel's annual report claims that both customers and shareholders have filed numerous suits claiming they've been harmed by what Intel has or hasn't done regarding Spectre and Meltdown.
Intel's new drivers add a game optimization feature to take some of the headache out of playing on integrated graphics.
Intel has launched the Core i3-8130U for laptops and two-in-one PCs, the first time it's shipped a Core i3 chip with the ability to "turbo boost" to a faster clock speed if a game needs it.
Is your PC's processor too hot? Here's how to monitor your computer's CPU temperature, and lower it if needed.
After halting Spectre and Meltdown mitigation patches because of instability, Intel feels it's solved the problem, at least for Skylake PCs.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crosley Star Wars Cruiser turntable CR8005D-SC review: Buy it for the look, not the quality
- Otterbox expands into outdoor adventure categories
- Huawei goes on offensive over potential 5G ban
- Sony Xperia XZ2 review: Different isn't always better
- The best CPUs for gaming
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies