Intel sees its Light Peak technology for linking devices by optical cable as potentially succeeding USB 3.0, a change that in several years could mean the disappearance of a port used almost universally in gadgets today.
Intel on Wednesday announced a line of microprocessors for the embedded processor market aimed at a range of products, from digital signs and electronic car dashboard systems to digital cash registers, IP phones and digital blackjack machines.
Intel showed off a pocket-sized device that monitors power usage by gadgets and appliances across a house, from toasters to computer monitors and video game consoles.
The latest family of Intel microprocessors, code-named Sandy Bridge, will be in production by the end of this year, while desktops and laptops with the chips will likely be on world markets in early 2011.
Intel has ported Google's Android mobile operating system to smartphones based on its Atom microprocessors, an Intel executive said Tuesday.
Intel will team up with Chinese Internet company Tencent on development using the next generation of the MeeGo mobile operating system, Intel said Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday reported strong earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2010, with the company calling it the "best first quarter ever."
Intel Corporation has unveiled a 45 nanometre (nm) system-on-chip (SoC) processor, ushering in a new era of communication technologies.
During the second IDF 2009 keynote, by Sean Maloney (Exec. VP and General Manager of Intel Architecture Group), we were briefly treated to the first public demonstration of Intel's upcoming enthusiast GPU code-named Larrabee. Intel has stated in the ...
A new Linux netbook based on Moblin will be introduced this week, and it may represent a new way that the Linux community is approaching the mass market.
Intel will show off key products next week that the chip maker hopes will expand its presence in the mobile space, while driving it into new markets.
Intel plans to release a dual-core Atom processor in September, part of a motherboard package that's designed for low-cost desktops, the company said at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Handheld computer maker OQO showed off an Atom-based device at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, a significant design win for the chip maker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC