Intel sees its Light Peak technology for linking devices by optical cable as potentially succeeding USB 3.0, a change that in several years could mean the disappearance of a port used almost universally in gadgets today.
Intel on Wednesday announced a line of microprocessors for the embedded processor market aimed at a range of products, from digital signs and electronic car dashboard systems to digital cash registers, IP phones and digital blackjack machines.
Intel showed off a pocket-sized device that monitors power usage by gadgets and appliances across a house, from toasters to computer monitors and video game consoles.
The latest family of Intel microprocessors, code-named Sandy Bridge, will be in production by the end of this year, while desktops and laptops with the chips will likely be on world markets in early 2011.
Intel has ported Google's Android mobile operating system to smartphones based on its Atom microprocessors, an Intel executive said Tuesday.
Intel will team up with Chinese Internet company Tencent on development using the next generation of the MeeGo mobile operating system, Intel said Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday reported strong earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2010, with the company calling it the "best first quarter ever."
Intel Corporation has unveiled a 45 nanometre (nm) system-on-chip (SoC) processor, ushering in a new era of communication technologies.
During the second IDF 2009 keynote, by Sean Maloney (Exec. VP and General Manager of Intel Architecture Group), we were briefly treated to the first public demonstration of Intel's upcoming enthusiast GPU code-named Larrabee. Intel has stated in the ...
A new Linux netbook based on Moblin will be introduced this week, and it may represent a new way that the Linux community is approaching the mass market.
Intel will show off key products next week that the chip maker hopes will expand its presence in the mobile space, while driving it into new markets.
Intel plans to release a dual-core Atom processor in September, part of a motherboard package that's designed for low-cost desktops, the company said at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Handheld computer maker OQO showed off an Atom-based device at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, a significant design win for the chip maker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTDatabase AdministraotrOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW