So you're looking to work with an overseas supplier for parts. Or you need to hire a programmer whose English is fractured at best. Now what? Do you really need to hire a translator just so you can communicate with these folks?
Eight percent of online Americans may use Twitter, as the Pew Internet & American Life Project reported on Thursday. But does that mean your small business should use the service in its marketing and communications efforts?
Have you checked your work e-mailtoday? If you're like most employees in the United States and United Kingdom, the answer is yes despite the fact that it is not only the weekend, but an extended holiday weekend for most workers in the US. A day off i...
PaltalkScene is a full-featured messaging/chat program that includes video, audio, and a host of other bells and whistles, as well as the ability to send and receive messages from several other chat programs or protocols, including Facebook and Yahoo...
The popularity of instant messaging has grown exponentially in the past decade, but the communication platform's immediacy presents users with endless opportunities to come off the wrong way. These tips will help you stay in the good graces of your I...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT