The Infosys employee who is suing the Indian IT service provider for allegedly violating visa and tax laws in order to increase its profit margins has gone more public in recent weeks, providing written testimony of his claims to Congress and instruc...
Indian outsourcer Infosys Technologies said that it received a subpoena on Monday from a U.S. grand jury to provide certain documents and records in connection with the company's use and sponsorship of B-1 business visas.
India's second largest outsourcer, Infosys Technologies, has announced a change of leadership, choosing for the first time as its chairman someone who is not one of the founders of the company.
Clients of Indian outsourcers consider it critical to have access to, and to build a relationship with, the heads of these companies, according to a study by Offshore Insights, a research and advisory firm in Pune, India.
Indian outsourcers Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and HCL Technologies reported this week strong revenue and profit growth for the quarter ended March 31, as outsourcing by clients to offshore locations picked up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther