Apple has teamed with car manufacturers to let drivers use their iPhones to make calls, access music, get directions and send and receive messages with a touch or a voice command using the car's display and controls.
Amsterdam firm, DUS Architects, has started printing the first building blocks of a 3D-printed canal house.
Embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is filing for bankruptcy protection with liabilities of ¥6.5 billion (US$63.6 million), according to Japanese media reports.
Financial data and news company Bloomberg has developed in-house access controls and embraced several other technological fixes after it emerged last year that the company's journalists had routinely accessed data on how Wall Street clients were usin...
If you want to find out how the so-called Internet of things is shaking up the tech industry, Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is the place to be this week.
Allowing drivers to access more mobile phone apps on a dashboard display while at the wheel sounds like a recipe for disaster -- but at Mobile World Congress members of the Car Connectivity Consortium showed how they plan to do this while limiting di...
New Connected Car Cloud and Global SIM offerings debuting this week are driving Jasper Wireless' efforts to be a leading provider of services and applications for managing connected devices globally.
If you're bad at parking your car, whether it's parallel, perpendicular, backing in or backing out, Ford says its new Focus has technology that can help.
Nearly seven in 10 U.S. voters would pay a higher tax on their mobile phone bills if the money went toward wiring schools with faster broadband networks, according to a new survey.
Mitsubishi Electric is developing a vehicle assistant system that can anticipate driver needs when controlling things like car navigation systems and stereos.
Bitcoin software has a bug that allows fraud, Tokyo-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox said Monday. The news was followed by a new fall in the value of the digital currency.
The U.S. Department of Transportation will propose making all new cars talk to each other so they can warn drivers of impending collisions.
Emergency response and maintenance teams on London Underground have been equipped with Windows 8 tablets to help them complete their work.
A medical transcription company has agreed to settle a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that its inadequate security measures allowed the personal information, including medical histories and examination notes, of thousands of people to be pub...
Law enforcement officials urged regulatory authorities to issue rules for virtual currencies at a New York public hearing Wednesday, as entrepreneurs pointed to the growing acceptance of the Bitcoin system and the need to attract major cybercurrency ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: A leaner, meaner, safer stealth-em-up
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- CCAb Initio DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTChange Management LeadOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Level .Net Developer - NV1 - CanberraACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other