An initiative between Apple, IBM and Japan Post Holdings could put iPads in the hands of up to 5 million members of Japan's elderly population.
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
The race to build a universal quantum computer is gaining steam, with IBM claiming a breakthrough that paves the way to large-scale systems that can operate reliably.
Ever since its acquisition of Q1 Labs back in 2011, IBM has been selling its QRadar security event management software in the traditional way, whereby customers pay a price and download the version they want.
IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
IBM reported a 12 per cent drop in revenue for the last quarter despite a big boost from its new z13 mainframe, which went on sale last month.
Is Nokia scheming to move back into phones?... Antitrust lawyers frowning at Comcast plan... IBM's Chinese partnership raises eyebrows... and more tech news.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
Former Office chief returns to Microsoft... Turing manuscript fetches $1 million... Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia talking merger... and more tech news.
The health information your Apple Watch collects could eventually end up in IBM's Watson cloud computing platform, where medical researchers and doctors can tap it in the course of their work.
IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Chip could make smartphones into 3D scanners...US, IBM surge in mobile patents...Roku gets voice upgrade... and more tech news.
The U.S. widened its lead in mobile patents last year and IBM took the top spot in new patents granted in that space, according to a report this week that analyzed data from both the U.S. and Europe.
A combination of new malware and old-fashioned social engineering has been used to rob companies of more than US$1 million, according to a new study from IBM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Microsoft's Office sales soar and Windows Phone fades in cloud-happy earnings call
- Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 review: This wireless headset provides incredible comfort
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio AdvisorACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCICT Operations ManagerACT
- CCTechnology support specialistNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA