These seven IBM Watson-powered apps are transforming the way work is done in industries ranging from healthcare and travel to entertainment and oil & gas.
IBM in pictures
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
With big layoffs rumored to be close on the horizon, IBM is going to need to use another regeneration.
What did IBM do to celebrate the mainframe’s 51st birthday? Reinvented the Big Iron basically.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Enterprise IT vendors didn't have much to say about commercial drones just 18 months ago, but now Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and others are making their moves.
For decades, scientists have fantasized about creating robots with brain-like intelligence. This year, researchers tempted by that dream made great progress on achieving what has been called the holy grail of computing.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
SAP is set to release its second-quarter results on Thursday, and as usual market watchers will be paying close attention given the vendor's bellwether status within the enterprise software market.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies