These seven IBM Watson-powered apps are transforming the way work is done in industries ranging from healthcare and travel to entertainment and oil & gas.
IBM in pictures
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
With big layoffs rumored to be close on the horizon, IBM is going to need to use another regeneration.
What did IBM do to celebrate the mainframe’s 51st birthday? Reinvented the Big Iron basically.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Enterprise IT vendors didn't have much to say about commercial drones just 18 months ago, but now Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and others are making their moves.
For decades, scientists have fantasized about creating robots with brain-like intelligence. This year, researchers tempted by that dream made great progress on achieving what has been called the holy grail of computing.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
SAP is set to release its second-quarter results on Thursday, and as usual market watchers will be paying close attention given the vendor's bellwether status within the enterprise software market.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Office 365)Other
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer C++, UNIX & SQL - Financial Services - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM Greenfield implemenationVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- TPICT Project Support OfficerQLD
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- CCSAP DevelopersQLD
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTPHP DeveloperWA