Both the wired and wireless versions of HyperX's affordable gaming headset now deliver surround sound audio.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
HyperX have officially joined the likes of Logitech and Razer, introducing a new gaming keyboard with their own proprietary key-switches.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
HyperX has refreshed two products in its core accessory line-up to tie into its growing RGB ecosystem.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
HyperX have announced the launch of the Predator DDR4 RGB featuring HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
- Cool it! We talk laptop thermals with an expert from Dell
- Telstra announce additional COVID-19 relief measures for Melbourne-based customers
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies