The Huawei Mate 10 introduces the neural processing unit, a dedicated chip that is devoted to AI. Here's why that's such a big deal.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
We've just got our hands on the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G, a tablet Vodafone has called the "fastest" in Australia. It supports the LTE Category 4 mobile data standard, the newest and fastest class of 4G. Let's take a look!
The Huawei Ascend P2 is the latest smartphone to come out of the Chinese telco giant. With a 4.7-inch display, 13-megapixel camera and 1.5GHz processor it’s up against the current big-screen heavyweights from Samsung, Sony and HTC, but the P2 has an ...
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
Huawei may not be a brand that immediately comes to mind when you think of mobile phones, but its IDEOS X5 Android phone will certainly get you thinking — it claims to offer a better experience than other smartphones which are twice the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior Pega TesterOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW