Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
Mobile and cloud computing are beginning to change the way that developers work at enterprise-level and smaller businesses, according to a report released this week by Forrester Research.
The Eclipse Foundation is offering on Monday beta access to a hosted version of the organization's planned Orion platform for building and integrating Web development tools.
The changes and enhancements to the form tags are some of the most extensive amendments to the HTML5 standard, offering a wide variety of options that once required add-on libraries and a fair amount of tweaking. All of the hard work that went into b...
There's been lots written about the politics and process of the emerging HTML5 specification, but what working Web developers primarily want to know is: What can I do with HTML5, and when can I start using it? The good news is that there's a lot you ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC