Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
AT&T and Sprint Tuesday separately announced plans to start selling 32GB HTC One smartphones on April 19 for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
HTC has confirmed its HTC One smartphone is delayed due to its Ultrapixel camera.
Here's everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone 6 release date.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
Nokia has won an injunction against the sale in Germany of some HTC handsets that infringe on a power-saving technology for mobile phones.
Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 last night and HTC has already taken a stab at the new flagship smartphone.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Migration EngineerOther
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- TPSystems Analyst / TesterVIC
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD