HTC’s ‘NEW new’ flagship is almost the Android smartphone
Smaller is better with HTC's winning, mid-range, Android smartphone
HTC’s new flagship Android smartphone looks amazing but what else?
A great camera, 24-bit audio, decent interface and Vive VR partnership are all attractive.
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
htc in pictures
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
HTC's newest flagship phone, the U11+, brings a better screen, bigger battery, and more reasons to squeeze, but it's not coming to the United States.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Alexa is ready for her debut on the HTC's flagship U11, the first phone to offer true hands-free support for Amazon's assistant.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Videos about htc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA