HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have backed VirtualLink, a new VR display consortium that will use USB-C as a standardized interface for VR devices.
HTC Vive has announced Vive Pro 2.0 Kit specifically built for commercial users to develop and deliver VR experiences to grow their business.
Integrated into a VR headset, Tobii’s eye-tracking technology is a godsend. I got the chance to demo a unit at GDC. This is what it was like.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
Intel's WiGig-powered add-on eliminates VR's wires without adding nausea-inducing latency.
The HTC Vive's Deluxe Audio Strap and wild Vive Tracker hardware could just make virtual reality easier to use—and even more immersive.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies