The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
HTC Desire review: Telstra's first Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Desire is a superb handset.
HTC has announced that its mid-range Desire 601 smartphone will be sold exclusively in Australia through Vodafone.
HTC is set to bring back its Desire brand to the smartphone market, following a video of an upcoming device being published by Vietnamese blog TheGioididong.com.
Less than a day after announcing that the HTC Desire smartphone would not be updated to the latest 2.3 "Gingerbread" firmware, HTC has done a full U-turn and revealed the phone will in fact be updated to the latest version of Android.
HTC has announced that the HTC Desire, the phone that put the Android operating system on the map in Australia, will not be updated to the latest 2.3 "Gingerbread" firmware.
Telstra will announce the official launch of the next generation HTC Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- along with the HTC Wildfire S Android phone at a media event in Sydney on 25 May.
The launch of the original iPhone in 2007 created upheaval in the mobile phone market. Though many business smartphones (particularly those powered by Windows Mobile) and PDAs had touchscreens long before Apple entered the market, the iPhone was one ...
The HTC Desire, along with the Samsung Galaxy S, is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market in Australia. HTC has just lifted the lid on its hotly anticipated next-generation Desire, called the Desire S. Does it have what it takes t...
The iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, and the telcos will no doubt struggle to fill their back orders. So why not go for a phone that's currently in stock and probably has more features than the iPhone 4? Here's a list of the best free smartphones...
Apple's fourth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4, has finally hit Australia. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life than its predecessors, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone ma...
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud Business AnalystOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Pega TesterOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT