HP's Lap Dock is an elegant way to dock your Windows phone to a convenient laptop form factor. For all of its class, however, it hides a few nitpicks and a more serious flaw.
The impressively enormous curved display loses some bulk.
HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
The long-standing tradition of getting cheaper ink by buying "off brand" cartridges just hit a snag for HP printer owners after a DRM-infused firmware update.
HP's Pavilion Wave is like no other computer you've seen. Clad in tasteful fabric, this PC of the near future wants to blend into your home and be the hub of your digital lifestyle.
There are now three HP Stream laptops to choose from including two 11-inch models and a 14-inch notebook. The new laptops start rolling out in September.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - Cisco PrimeOther
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther