A Hewlett-Packard netbook with Intel's upcoming Atom N455 processor is available for pre-order on a German Web site ahead of the chip's official launch.
Hewlett-Packard plans to buy struggling phone maker Palm for US$1.2 billion.
Hewlett-Packard has unveiled some major updates to its Integrity line of Itanium-based servers, including a new edition of its top-end Superdome system based on HP's blade server architecture.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
Hewlett-Packard is gearing up for a major refresh of its Integrity server line, an important step for customers using those systems and also for the future of Intel's high-end Itanium processor.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
Russian authorities raided HP's Moscow offices Wednesday looking for clues in a multimillion-dollar bribery investigation.
Hewlett-Packard has expanded its consulting services to help enterprises get a better handle on the range of new client devices and software that have recently been introduced to the market, the company announced Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard is taking the wraps off a new technology that analysts say could be "a major game changer" for computers and personal devices.
Recession has made companies more cost-sensitive and this has increased the popularity of solutions from HP, according to two separate research reports by Gabriel Consulting Group and Alinean Inc.
Hewlett-Packard this week started leaking information about its upcomping tablet computer, apparently hoping to take advantage of the hype and buzz surrounding Saturday's release Apple's iPad tablet computer.
Orthodox server designs are receiving a face-lift with Intel's Nehalem-EX processor, with vendors implementing new memory features to boost application performance.
At Voicecon's opening Monday in Orlando, vendors are poised to push unified communications, and Microsoft is stepping into the spotlight by announcing alliances with other vendors whose gear interoperates with Microsoft Office Communications Server.
HP has been fined for not meeting service level targets due to a two-day strike last week, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union claimed as it considered fresh strikes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTManager - Information ManagementNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- FTQlikview Developer | Contract 6-12mthVIC
- FTx3 Field EngineersVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW