HP's Spectre x2 packs a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU, Iris graphics, and a higher-res screen and lower price than the aging Surface Pro 4.
HP's Envy 13 wants to steal users from the MacBook Air and the upcoming Surface Laptop. Comparing specs, it certainly offers more for the money.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
As the Surface Pro 4 ages rapidly, the Elite x2's Kaby Lake CPUs, bigger SSDs, and other perks make it look shinier than Microsoft's supposed flagship.
The HP Stream 11 Pro G2 won't win any awards for innovation or excitement, but it'll do as a travel laptop.
Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
HP’s Pro x2 convertible is boldy taking on the iPad in the world of retail and other verticals. Good luck with that.
HP hopes its Elite x3 Windows phone will become essential equipment if it learns how to read barcodes in retail, medical and other vertical industries.
Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
HP will introduce a new security feature called Sure Click, creating a virtualization layer that will protect browsers on its new EliteBook x360 G2 notebook.
HP's Lap Dock is an elegant way to dock your Windows phone to a convenient laptop form factor. For all of its class, however, it hides a few nitpicks and a more serious flaw.
The impressively enormous curved display loses some bulk.
HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTPerformance Management SMENSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- TPSQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- TPPrincipal Portfolio Officer - One Month Contract - DSITIQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW