More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW