More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther