Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Hon Hai Precision Industry
A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
A watch that doubles as a computer and two-way radio has been a technology vision since at least the 1950s. But if recent reports that Apple's interested in an 'iWatch' are true, would such a device sell?
Here's the latest roundup of Apple iPhone 5 rumors and speculation. The basic idea: It will be better than iPhone 4.
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW