Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Sony today launched four new series of Bravia LCD televisions, which will be available in May and July. The new models mean that the company's entire LCD television line-up will soon be Full HD 1080p.
Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
Panasonic's Viera Cast-enabled HDTVs just got more interesting.
Panasonic Australia has announced three new Blu-ray players, including the world's first portable model, the DMP-B15.
Panasonic Australia today launched two new Blu-ray disc recorders, the DMR-BW750 and DMR-BW850. The Panasonic DMR-BW750 is equipped with a 250GB hard drive (HDD) while the Panasonic DMR-BW850 comes with 500GB of onboard memory. Both models are VIERA...
Toshiba has announced three new Full HD LCD television ranges. The TVs range in size from 42in to 52in, with prices ranging from $2199 to $4299.
Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSolution architectOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD