If you own a Sonos multi-room audio system but have trouble with dead spots, Sonos has good news for you: The all-new Sonos Boost is a high-power signal amplifier that promises to extend the range of a proprietary Sonos network by 50 percent.
With a simple software upgrade, wireless audio pioneer Sonos is getting rid of the need for a Sonos Bridge. Instead, users will now be able to directly connect Sonos's multi-room wireless speakers to their Wi-Fi network.
Pioneer has shown off a soundbar and satellite speakers with flat-panel speaker driver technology, allowing speaker widths of under an inch. The new Pioneer Sound Wing speakers are designed to blend seamlessly underneath or beside a flat-panel LCD or...
Pioneer has announced the Australian availability of its new home audio receivers for 2011. Key features of the new products include Apple Airplay at an accessible price point, and further iPad and iPhone support in apps and connectivity. These new p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTTest Analyst (Automation)ACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther