The arrival of a Dyson product at the GoodGearGuide offices is always cause for excitement.
We've rounded up some of the coolest concept designs as well as products actually available right now to show you that home appliances aren't boring!
We take a look at the some of the amazing robot vacuum cleaners you can buy to clean your house!
Most modern homes feature a dishwasher -- up to 50 per cent of households in Australia — with many people running their dishwasher up to seven times per week. It is a useful, time-saving home appliance. A quality dishwasher should have a lifesp...
Recently we had the opportunity to tour Samsung's white goods showroom, including spending some time with the impressive Black SPACE SRS683GDHB refrigerator. According to Samsung there has been an increase in demand for black home appliances and so t...
Cleaning at GoodGearGuide has been a breeze these past few days. No, we haven’t hired a janitor to keep the Test Centre clean -- but Samsung lent us theirs. Allow us introduce you to the Samsung NaviBot; a sophisticated robot vacuum cleaner sent back...
We've ventured into the high-steaks world of grilling gizmos.
Eight gadgets to take your swimming space to the next level
For every household nuisance, you can find a dedicated and--surprise, surprise--expensive product to fix it (usually in The Sharper Image catalogs). For instance, you can buy a bird-scarer to keep pigeons off your porch, a pricey home theater system ...
Gone are the days when washing machines were all identical white monoliths. In recent years, the range of different models on offer has broadened significantly, with brand-new technologies and innovations entering the marketplace. Some of the conside...
As the cooler months approach, many of us start to assess our heating needs around the home and office. While there are many types of heating solutions available, portable heaters remain a popular choice for small areas such as bedrooms, bathrooms, o...
The Energy Rating labelling on whitegoods (and other appliances) has been in effect for many years now, and government bodies at both local and federal levels have been actively driving Australians to reduce greenhouse gas emissions which contribute ...
The kitchen is probably the most important room of your household. It’s where the food that sustains your family is prepared, cooked and stored on a daily basis. An ideal kitchen should therefore be a place of cleanliness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther