Promising more thorough and timelier data analysis, Hewlett-Packard has released a software package that combines the company's Vertica database with its IDOL data analysis platform.
Up Periscope: Twitter answers Meerkat... UN appoints privacy watchdog... Microsoft buys LiveLoop... and more tech news.
Google wants to let you pay bills inside Gmail... Microsoft packages Azure for web, mobile... Dutch utility to try heating with servers... and more tech news.
Enterprises that wish to enjoy the benefits of Cloud computing but still prefer to keep computational resources in-house should take a look at a new Cloud system offered by Hewlett-Packard.
Hewlett-Packard once relied on Beats for audio technology in its PCs and tablets, but that was before Apple acquired it. HP has now found a new audio partner in Bang & Olufsen.
Security researchers who participated in the Pwn2Own hacking contest this week demonstrated remote code execution exploits against the top four browsers, and also hacked the widely used Adobe Reader and Flash Player plug-ins.
Networking hardware and spontaneous applause don't often go together, but Facebook's Omar Baldonado set off a round of cheering this week when he told engineers there's finally an open-source hardware design that they can use to build switches.
Most retailers don't meet card security standards... the inventor of credit default swaps moves into bitcoin... HP embraces open hardware... and more tech news.
The Open Compute Project, which wants to open up hardware the same way Linux opened up software, is starting to tackle its forklift problem.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing significant advances to its laser printers so more prints and savings can be squeezed out of a single cartridge.
Hewlett-Packard is following in the footsteps of Facebook and Microsoft in embracing open hardware designs with its new low-cost Cloudline servers.
The push to virtualize mobile networks is picking up speed at Mobile World Congress this week as carriers and vendors promise new services and faster connections.
Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
Hewlett-Packard will purchase Aruba Networks to boost its wireless networking business, the companies announced Monday.
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- CCWeb PublisherACT