The personal information found in health care records fetches hefty sums on underground markets, making any company that stores such data a very attractive target for attackers.
Apple has updated its iOS development guidelines to spell out what consent mobile apps dealing with human medical research must obtain.
As concern grows about data collection by mobile apps, Apple and companies involved with its new ResearchKit software development framework for medical studies say users of the first five apps have nothing to worry about.
Apple thinks its new software framework can solve some of the biggest challenges facing medical researchers, including recruiting people for studies and collecting health data more frequently.
Medical device maker DexCom is developing an Apple Watch app that will allow diabetics to monitor their blood-sugar levels a bit more discreetly.
With more health providers and insurers incorporating IT into clinical care, hackers are viewing the health care industry as their next target.
Hackers involved in the data breach at US health insurer, Anthem, may have ties to the Chinese government, according to a news report.
If you have problems sleeping, Toshiba has a wearable device that can help unlock the mysteries of your night.
Skin cancer can be detected more quickly and accurately by using cognitive computing-based visual analytics, researchers at IBM Research have found, in collaboration with New York's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
An Illinois hospital says someone attempted to blackmail it to stop the release of data about some of its patients.
An online service allowing consumers to pay their medical bills failed to adequately inform them that it would also try to collect highly detailed medical information from their pharmacies, medical labs and insurance companies, the U.S. Federal Trade...
Governments may need to tighten the regulatory screws on SaaS vendors to make them be more transparent and forthcoming about their security practices.
The dearth of software development talent isn't an issue restricted to U.S. businesses. Finding programmers, especially to fill positions in the growing field of health IT, is a global challenge, said speakers Tuesday during a panel discussion on dev...
If your doctor has told you to keep close tabs on your blood pressure, NEC is developing a new wearable cuff with a gentle touch.
Chinese search giant Baidu is getting on the smart bike bandwagon with an operating system that lets cyclists track their workouts and routes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther