Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Sony Ericsson may soon make the play button a thing of the past with its new motion-controlled earbuds. The handset-maker on Monday unveiled its MH907 headphones that allow you to play your music and answer phone calls just by inserting the buds into...
International music star Lady Gaga brought some glamor to the IFA electronics fair in Berlin on Monday when she launched a new series of headphones developed with Monster Cable.
Sennheiser has released four new pairs of headphones, each featuring a striking design. The four models have been optimised for use with MP3 players, though they are also suited for use with a home entertainment system.
Creative Technology has announced the release of its popular EP-630 and EP-650 headphones in a wider range of colours. Most colours are currently available in the company’s online store, and stock will be available in approved Australian retail store...
Romania-based engineering student and designer Shepeleff Stephen has developed a concept headset called the Q-SOUND, using solar energy to provide all power for the Bluetooth circuitry and headphone drivers. Flexible solar panels integrated into the ...
German gaming peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT has released details of its latest product, the VIRE gaming headset. Aimed at professional gamers, the ROCCAT VIRE combines a set of ear-bud style earphones with an in-line microphone to deliver what the c...
Creative Technology has announced the release of the Creative Aurvana Air earphones, a new addition to the Aurvana family of headphone.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Denon has released three new pairs of earphones, including the range-topping AH-NC600, which features active noise-cancelling technology that allegedly reduces background noise by 99 per cent.
Plantronics today announced three new sets of gaming headphones: the GameCom 777, the GameCom 377 and the GameCom 367.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
"Beats by Dr. Dre" is the name of a new set of high-performance headphones conceived and designed by the famous music producer himself in conjunction with Monster, the company already well known for its Monster Cable and Monster Power home entertainm...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other