The company that publishes books under the Macmillan imprint has agreed to allow discounting of its electronic books as part of a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over price-fixing in the fast-growing e-book market.
Penguin Group has become the latest book publisher to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in a lawsuit that alleges that Apple and five publishers had conspired to raise e-book prices.
A Seattle law firm has targeted Apple in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit partly because of the company's dominance in smartphone and tablet sales, the firm's managing director said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCC# ASP.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther