The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has undersold the amount of intrusive new regulations his net neutrality proposal will bring to the Internet and to broadband providers, a Republican commissioner said Tuesday.
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
The transition from copper-based telephone systems to IP networks in the U.S. could become swept up in political fallout as the FCC figures out how to regulate such networks in ways that will appease the courts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTLead UI Designer (Apps)NSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther