The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Lenovo and Sony on Tuesday announced faster laptops based on Intel's new Sandy Bridge processors, which the PC makers said could offer longer battery life than models based on Intel's older chips.
Sony on Tuesday announced a new lineup of Vaio laptops that include Intel's new Core i5 processors based on the Sandy Bridge micro-architecture.
Adobe says Flash support for tablets based on Google's upcoming "Honeycomb" version of the Android operating system will be available "within a few weeks".
Rising world oil prices threaten to raise the cost of consumer electronics and slow development by forcing Asian manufacturers to spend more on transportation and raw materials, regional economists say.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced the first ThinkPad laptops running Intel's latest Sandy Bridge chips, which help make the PCs faster and more power-efficient than older models.
If you were planning on heading to the Apple Store this President's Day to go shopping for a new MacBook Pro, you might want to hold off on until at least Thursday. Apple is expected to announce a MacBook Pro refresh this week featuring machines that...
On a Sunday morning last year, John Brooks received news no one wants to hear. There'd been an electrical fire in the basement of a New York City office tower - where his law firm has an office.
Acer, the No. 4 PC maker in the U.S., has released a line of servers and storage products for this market.
Japan's Fujitsu will soon launch a tablet PC for enterprise users that packs security features not available in most consumer machines.
The world's top handset makers are meeting this week to finalize a version of an advanced mobile communication standard that would raise data transfer speeds to 1Gbps, an event organizer said on Monday.
A Princeton University student who discovered the school's LDAP server exposed private student information to the public has shut down access to that information on his Web site after the school tightened security.
IBM's Watson supercomputer, which shellacked Jeopardy's top human champions during airings of the game show this week, is powered by 90 servers and a network-attacked storage (NAS) cluster with 21.6TB of data.
The Mobile World Congress 2011show has just finished, and along with a veritable feast of smartphones, PC Advisor saw a multitued of exciting products in the burgeoning tablet PCs market. Here is our pick of the most interesting tablet PCs of MWC 201...
A refreshed lineup of MacBook Pro laptops may debut next week, according to a Friday report by AppleInsider. Citing the ever-chatty "people familiar with the matter," the Apple-oriented blog says that Cupertino is mulling whether to launch the update...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD