The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Lenovo and Sony on Tuesday announced faster laptops based on Intel's new Sandy Bridge processors, which the PC makers said could offer longer battery life than models based on Intel's older chips.
Sony on Tuesday announced a new lineup of Vaio laptops that include Intel's new Core i5 processors based on the Sandy Bridge micro-architecture.
Adobe says Flash support for tablets based on Google's upcoming "Honeycomb" version of the Android operating system will be available "within a few weeks".
Rising world oil prices threaten to raise the cost of consumer electronics and slow development by forcing Asian manufacturers to spend more on transportation and raw materials, regional economists say.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced the first ThinkPad laptops running Intel's latest Sandy Bridge chips, which help make the PCs faster and more power-efficient than older models.
If you were planning on heading to the Apple Store this President's Day to go shopping for a new MacBook Pro, you might want to hold off on until at least Thursday. Apple is expected to announce a MacBook Pro refresh this week featuring machines that...
On a Sunday morning last year, John Brooks received news no one wants to hear. There'd been an electrical fire in the basement of a New York City office tower - where his law firm has an office.
Acer, the No. 4 PC maker in the U.S., has released a line of servers and storage products for this market.
Japan's Fujitsu will soon launch a tablet PC for enterprise users that packs security features not available in most consumer machines.
The world's top handset makers are meeting this week to finalize a version of an advanced mobile communication standard that would raise data transfer speeds to 1Gbps, an event organizer said on Monday.
A Princeton University student who discovered the school's LDAP server exposed private student information to the public has shut down access to that information on his Web site after the school tightened security.
IBM's Watson supercomputer, which shellacked Jeopardy's top human champions during airings of the game show this week, is powered by 90 servers and a network-attacked storage (NAS) cluster with 21.6TB of data.
The Mobile World Congress 2011show has just finished, and along with a veritable feast of smartphones, PC Advisor saw a multitued of exciting products in the burgeoning tablet PCs market. Here is our pick of the most interesting tablet PCs of MWC 201...
A refreshed lineup of MacBook Pro laptops may debut next week, according to a Friday report by AppleInsider. Citing the ever-chatty "people familiar with the matter," the Apple-oriented blog says that Cupertino is mulling whether to launch the update...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTIP Network Technical support - $57 p/hrOther
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther