The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Lenovo and Sony on Tuesday announced faster laptops based on Intel's new Sandy Bridge processors, which the PC makers said could offer longer battery life than models based on Intel's older chips.
Sony on Tuesday announced a new lineup of Vaio laptops that include Intel's new Core i5 processors based on the Sandy Bridge micro-architecture.
Adobe says Flash support for tablets based on Google's upcoming "Honeycomb" version of the Android operating system will be available "within a few weeks".
Rising world oil prices threaten to raise the cost of consumer electronics and slow development by forcing Asian manufacturers to spend more on transportation and raw materials, regional economists say.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced the first ThinkPad laptops running Intel's latest Sandy Bridge chips, which help make the PCs faster and more power-efficient than older models.
If you were planning on heading to the Apple Store this President's Day to go shopping for a new MacBook Pro, you might want to hold off on until at least Thursday. Apple is expected to announce a MacBook Pro refresh this week featuring machines that...
On a Sunday morning last year, John Brooks received news no one wants to hear. There'd been an electrical fire in the basement of a New York City office tower - where his law firm has an office.
Acer, the No. 4 PC maker in the U.S., has released a line of servers and storage products for this market.
Japan's Fujitsu will soon launch a tablet PC for enterprise users that packs security features not available in most consumer machines.
The world's top handset makers are meeting this week to finalize a version of an advanced mobile communication standard that would raise data transfer speeds to 1Gbps, an event organizer said on Monday.
A Princeton University student who discovered the school's LDAP server exposed private student information to the public has shut down access to that information on his Web site after the school tightened security.
IBM's Watson supercomputer, which shellacked Jeopardy's top human champions during airings of the game show this week, is powered by 90 servers and a network-attacked storage (NAS) cluster with 21.6TB of data.
The Mobile World Congress 2011show has just finished, and along with a veritable feast of smartphones, PC Advisor saw a multitued of exciting products in the burgeoning tablet PCs market. Here is our pick of the most interesting tablet PCs of MWC 201...
A refreshed lineup of MacBook Pro laptops may debut next week, according to a Friday report by AppleInsider. Citing the ever-chatty "people familiar with the matter," the Apple-oriented blog says that Cupertino is mulling whether to launch the update...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTData Analyst/ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Storage Specialist - NetApp Storage and Cisco IP-SANVIC
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- TPSenior Project Manager: ApplicationsQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTCompliance Analyst - Anti Money Laundering & CTFOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- FTOnsite Support Engineer (sys admin)Other
- TPLead Engineer - .Net / XamarinQLD
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- FTCloud Platform ArchitectOther
- FTInfrastructure Delivery ManagerOther
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSales Support and Administration OfficerOther