Taiwanese PC maker Micro-Star International (MSI) said on Thursday it would target business users with the release of three new 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet PCs on June 1, two with Windows 7 and one with Google's Android Honeycomb OS.
Researchers at the University of Michigan today announced they have created the first prototype for a millimeter-scale computing system that can hold up to a week's worth of data when implanted in something as small as a human eye.
The humanoid robot taking off in NASA's space shuttle Discovery tomorrow afternoon could get a companion in a few years when the Japanese Space Agency plans to send its own robot to the International Space Station.
Juniper Networks today announced the results of $100 million in research and development: a new architecturefor data center infrastructure called QFabric
Apple's next-generation MacBook Pros may thicken the plot to kill USB, using Intel's Light Peak optical technology and rebranding it as "Thunderbolt."
Six months after leaving Microsoft to join desktop virtualization vendor Parallels, executive Birger Steen has been promoted to CEO.
Apple's Mac sales are up more than 20 per cent this quarter compared to the same quarter last year, and the company will get a further bump when it refreshes its MacBook line, an analyst said today. That refresh could come this week.
Despotic dictators, your days are numbered. Tempers have hit the boiling point. The people have had enough and are taking to the streets. Revolution is in the air.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. is expanding capacity this year following recent unexpected demand from customers including Apple suppliers, it said Wednesday
Apple Computer stands to lose its No. 1 rank in mobile PC sales this year as Hewlett-Packard and even Motorola eat into its market share, research firm DisplaySearch said late Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday announced Intel-based business laptops with features that could make it easier to swap components or fix the PCs.
An intriguing report on German news site Heise.de on Monday unveiled a cheap monitor that includes built-in PC functionality. The Acer DX241H is an otherwise standard 1920x1080 pixel HDMI monitor, but it also features an operating system running on t...
Avaya is taking its data center architecture to the enterprise campus, with the goal of creating "private clouds."
Verizon Wireless will start selling Motorola's Xoom tablet on Feb. 24 for $599.99 with a two-year service agreement, the carrier confirmed today.
A news story is fueling speculation that Apple may be about to introduce a multi-gigabit peripherals connection, possibly for a future iPad or even for an expected refresh of its MacBook Pro notebook line later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther