Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed two new Android-based tablets at Computex this week that appear much sleeker than the WindPad tablets it has unveiled in the past.
Intel on Wednesday said it has introduced a new Atom processor to bring down the price of netbooks in emerging markets to under US$200, but the lower price may come at a performance penalty.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday broke its silence around its tablet strategy, announcing its first low-power chip designed for these devices.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Intel's proposal of a new class of laptop, the Ultrabook, isn't an admission that it is losing the battle to put its microprocessors in tablets, according to a company executive.
MSI is showing off new X-Slim laptops at Computex that are less than an inch thick, contain the latest Intel and AMD processors, and offer over eight hours of battery life. It is also showing new tablets running Windows or Android at the Taipei trade...
Ricoh on Tuesday announced a tablet-like device that can function as an e-reader and digital clipboard for enterprises to electronically write, capture and record documents.
Intel announced plans for a new class of thin and light laptops at the Computex trade show on Tuesday, its latest move to improve its competitiveness in the mobile computing market.
Taiwan's Asustek Computer has previewed a smartphone-tablet PC combo device that seeks to bring together the strengths of both devices without completely duplicating the hardware.
ViewSonic unveiled a 10-inch tablet running both Android and Windows on Intel's newest Atom processor, Oak Trail, at the Computex trade show.
The president of ARM Holdings has sought to temper the expectations around ARM-based servers, saying those systems might not ship in volume before 2015.
ARM Holdings hopes to wrestle dominance of the mobile PC market from Intel and have ARM-based processors in more than half of all tablets, mini-notebooks and other mobile PCs sold in 2015, the company's president said Monday.
Nvidia has shown a prototype tablet computer running a four-core version of its Tegra processor and said products based on the new chip will go on sale starting in September.
NASA astronauts Friday wrapped up the fourth and final spacewalk of space shuttle Endeavour's last mission, moving a robotic arm from the space shuttle to its new home onboard the International Space Station.
Microsoft has let it be known that the next version of Windows will run on ARM-architecture, and it has demonstrated early builds of Windows 8 -- or whatever Microsoft ultimately calls the next OS -- on a tablet at both CES 2011, and MIX '11. While M...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- CCHSE Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSolution Architect - Cisco PrimeOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW