HP's TouchPad looks pretty similar to Apple's iPad on the outside but the inside is a different story.
European publishers have added their voice to the chorus of criticism surrounding Apple's plans for iPad newspaper subscriptions.
Since Apple introduced the world to the iPad, the tablet rivalry has been heated between iOS and Android. The problem, though -- for Android at least -- is that the rivalry was filled with idle speculation and vaporware compared to the blockbuster re...
The Dell Streak 7 was one of the many tablets revealed at CES last month, but at the time, T-Mobile kept mum on pricing and availability details. Now, all is revealed -- and from a pure-play price perspective, T-Mobile has kept its promise to best th...
HTC, the maker of several popular Android smartphones, plans to launch three Android-powered tablets, with the first of the lot arriving as early as March, according to a DigiTimes report. The first tablet from the Taiwan-based manufacturer would be ...
Your dream of holding an iPad 2 steady in front of your face so you can snap a photo of your friends and family is about to be realized -- new visual evidence confirms that the device will have at least one camera.
Leaked photos of HP and Palm's WebOS tablet have appeared online, courtesy of Engadget. The device - slim, sleek and running WebOS - is the companies' response to the iPad and is just a fraction what we will see at an HP event, HP says. But can an HP...
Details of Hewlett-Packard's new WebOS tablet have leaked out, and lots of people are gazing at its shininess and digesting technical details. But one thing appears to have been missed: Suggestions say that it will be the world's first true cloud tab...
As the anticipated announcement of an iPad refresh draws nearer, the tidbits of insider information are seeping out at faster rates.
Intel and SAP results and various forecasts issued this week suggest that while 2010 was a recovery year for just about all sectors of IT, enterprise software and accompanying services will be the main drivers for technology revenue growth over the n...
Opera devotees will be glad to hear that the browser is coming to tablets running Android and Windows 7, with the same features of its mobile software on other platforms.
Microsoft Windows president Steven Sinofsky took a shot at Apple while previewing the next generation of Windows during CES in Las Vegas, saying users are being inconvenienced because there is no convergence across the iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook.
While the iPad was a runaway hit for consumers in 2010, Forrester analyst Ted Schadler says its competitors should temper expectations if they expect rapid adoption in the enterprise market.
Vendors have descended on Las Vegas for the annual showcase of new gadgets and technologies known as CES. This year, the area that seems to be getting the most attention, and the greatest number of new devices entering the market is the tablet. The v...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will take center stage at CES Wednesday, delivering a highly anticipated keynote at 6:30 Pacific Time in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW