Under pressure from entrenched local competition, Groupon, a late comer, is lagging in the Chinese group buying market. A focus on hiring local managers, and possible acquisitions, could however see its fortunes pick up, analysts said.
Though signs for IT remain positive this year, worries about the economy sapped investor confidence this week as a wide range of businesses, including big computer industry vendors, suffered a drop in share value.
On-demand ERP software vendor NetSuite is expected to announce a new push into large enterprises on Tuesday during its SuiteWorld user conference in San Francisco.
Successful technology startups are usually keen to draw attention to their hot products, not to their internal use of IT. But companies such as Groupon, Box.net, Zendesk and SlideShare can offer CIOs lessons from what they've accomplished with limite...
About a month after offering its first discounted deals, Groupon's China site is attracting big user numbers, but still lags behind the local competition in sales, according to a group-buying aggregator in the country.
It's April Fools' Day 2011 and there is no shortage of geek-themed jokes lurking around every corner of the Internet today.
Groupon's China site at GaoPeng.com began offering discounted deals to online buyers on Wednesday, as part of the company's push to break into the country's group buying market.
Groupon has finally launched its China site at GaoPeng.com, following weeks of reports and speculation on how the U.S. company was going to enter the country's burgeoning Internet market.
While Groupon continues to say little about its plans for China, local group buying sites in the country already expect the U.S. company to arrive, but not without facing a host of challenges.
Group buying sites in China are vowing not to re-hire employees who go to work for Groupon, as a way to prevent the company from poaching their workers, according to a staff member at one Chinese group buying site.
Groupon has completed its US$950 million funding round and the money will be used to improve its technology infrastructure, continue its business expansion and let employees and existing investors cash out stock, the online coupon provider said late ...
Google reportedly tried and failed to buy Groupon a few weeks ago
Salesforce.com's announcement Wednesday of plans to buy Heroku, as well as a rebranding of its array of services, makes it clear the vendor wants to be a one-stop shop for developing applications in the cloud.
Groupon rival Living Social has landed a US$175 million investment from online retail giant Amazon.
Google would be overspending if it paid north of US$5 billion to acquire online coupon provider Groupon, according to various industry analysts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUser Experience Specialist (UX)ACT
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW