Under pressure from entrenched local competition, Groupon, a late comer, is lagging in the Chinese group buying market. A focus on hiring local managers, and possible acquisitions, could however see its fortunes pick up, analysts said.
Though signs for IT remain positive this year, worries about the economy sapped investor confidence this week as a wide range of businesses, including big computer industry vendors, suffered a drop in share value.
On-demand ERP software vendor NetSuite is expected to announce a new push into large enterprises on Tuesday during its SuiteWorld user conference in San Francisco.
Successful technology startups are usually keen to draw attention to their hot products, not to their internal use of IT. But companies such as Groupon, Box.net, Zendesk and SlideShare can offer CIOs lessons from what they've accomplished with limite...
About a month after offering its first discounted deals, Groupon's China site is attracting big user numbers, but still lags behind the local competition in sales, according to a group-buying aggregator in the country.
It's April Fools' Day 2011 and there is no shortage of geek-themed jokes lurking around every corner of the Internet today.
Groupon's China site at GaoPeng.com began offering discounted deals to online buyers on Wednesday, as part of the company's push to break into the country's group buying market.
Groupon has finally launched its China site at GaoPeng.com, following weeks of reports and speculation on how the U.S. company was going to enter the country's burgeoning Internet market.
While Groupon continues to say little about its plans for China, local group buying sites in the country already expect the U.S. company to arrive, but not without facing a host of challenges.
Group buying sites in China are vowing not to re-hire employees who go to work for Groupon, as a way to prevent the company from poaching their workers, according to a staff member at one Chinese group buying site.
Groupon has completed its US$950 million funding round and the money will be used to improve its technology infrastructure, continue its business expansion and let employees and existing investors cash out stock, the online coupon provider said late ...
Google reportedly tried and failed to buy Groupon a few weeks ago
Salesforce.com's announcement Wednesday of plans to buy Heroku, as well as a rebranding of its array of services, makes it clear the vendor wants to be a one-stop shop for developing applications in the cloud.
Groupon rival Living Social has landed a US$175 million investment from online retail giant Amazon.
Google would be overspending if it paid north of US$5 billion to acquire online coupon provider Groupon, according to various industry analysts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther