Groupon has dropped trademark applications that sought to use the "Gnome" name for a point-of-sale tablet it released in May, clashing with the open-source software group of the same name.
The Gnome Foundation is claiming Groupon has infringed on its trademark and is seeking financial and community support to finance its fight.
Though earnings from some tech vendors brightened up a week of tepid market reports, shares of IT companies broadly declined Friday along with the rest of the market.
While mobile payments transform financial life in many less developed countries, retailers and payment providers in the U.S. and Europe are still trying to find the right incentives to drive adoption.
Groupon has acquired MashLogic, a company based in California that makes a simple tool called Britely to capture and collate bits of information from web pages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCService DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW