Apparently informing your friends that you're eating a turkey sandwich at the deli down the street is the most "interesting" fad of the moment, and Google wants the biggest slice of cake.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has launched a free online route planner for Australians. The service lets users plan a journey and offers an estimate of how long the trip will take.
Google has launched a free app for Android-based mobile phones that offers users turn-by-turn voice and visual navigation.
Australian iPhone users miss out on real-time traffic information and updated maps in TomTom's latest iPhone app update, TomTom Australia 1.3. The update was released on Saturday, four months after the company last updated the app.
Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
Garmin-Asus plans to display its first GPS smartphone of 2010 on Thursday, the M10, loaded with the latest version of Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and a 3.5-inch touchscreen.
Google today announced the latest addition to Google Maps in the form of the first Street View Trike in the Southern Hemisphere. The trike will capture off-road locations not accessible via cars.
Android phones aren't the only handsets that have access to a free, full-featured GPS application. Nokia on Thursday announced that it will make the premium version of Ovi Maps, which includes turn-by-turn directions and traffic alerts, available on ...
Imagine a GPS device that makes fun of you when you miss a turn. Or one speaks to you with pet names -- names that only those close to you know. Or a GPS that laces innuendo into its instructions. Garmin's Voice Studio software makes it all possible.
Sprint Nextel is downplaying a controversial blog report that it provided customer GPS location data to law enforcement authorities more than eight million times between September 2008 and October 2009.
TomTom today launched its much-anticipated car kit for the iPhone in Australia.
Japan's Pioneer has lodged a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission against rival navigation-system maker Garmin, alleging some of its products infringe on Pioneer patents.
The Alzheimer's Association has unveiled a new Web-based application that works with various mobile devices to track people suffering from dementia who may wander off at some point during their illness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps LeadVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - 1st LevelACT
- CCTransition Officer-Service NowNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTWeb DesignerSA
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPSolution Architect - CISCO PrimeQLD
- FTSystems Engineer SCCMACT
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW