Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The European Parliament’s research department has found that four out of five member states surveyed carry out wide-scale telecommunications surveillance.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
The U.S. monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders, according to a National Security Agency document provided by its former contractor, Edward Snowden, according to The Guardian newspaper.
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Taiwan has slapped Korean electronics giant Samsung with a fine for fabricating Internet forum posts that praised the company at the expense of rivals including its home-country handset competitor HTC.
Months after Apple apologized to consumers in China, Korean rival Samsung is doing the same after the country's state media criticized the vendor for failing to fix glitches in several of its phone models.
U.S. intelligence agencies may have spied on German Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone, which would be a "grave breach of trust," the German government said late Wednesday.
New patent reform legislation introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday aims to make it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file infringement lawsuits.
European Union leaders will meet to discuss the digital economy for the first time on Thursday.
The European Parliament voted on Wednesday to suspend a major data sharing agreement with the United States following the ongoing scandal over alleged National Security Agency surveillance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther