Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
The head of the White House’s intelligence committee warned the European Parliament on Tuesday that inviting whistleblower Edward Snowden to address them could torpedo a transatlantic trade agreement worth more than €2 billion a year.
Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
U.S. President Barack Obama, hoping to repair some of the damage wrought by the troubled Healthcare.gov site, will meet with executives from technology companies including Yahoo and Twitter on Tuesday.
Judge Richard Leon ripped into the U.S. Department of Justice and the National Security Agency in his Monday ruling that the NSA's controversial collection of U.S. telephone records may violate the U.S. Constitution.
The U.S. Department of Justice defended the National Security Agency's massive phone records collection program after a U.S. District Court judge ruled Monday that the program is likely to violate the U.S. Constitution.
A pension investment group has sued IBM, claiming that the company failed to warn investors that sales in China would slow dramatically following revelations that IBM was helping the U.S. National Security Agency spy on the Chinese.
The person running a U.S. National Security Agency task force to assess the damage of the leaks by Edward Snowden told a TV network that granting him amnesty is "worth having a conversation about."
Sprint is considering an acquisition of T-Mobile US that would reduce the U.S. mobile industry to three large carriers if approved by regulators.
The latest twist in the debate over in-flight calling might allow users of some Internet-based services to do voice and video chats immediately on some airliners.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
The North Korean state propaganda machine has edited and deleted hundreds of news articles that mention Jang Song Thaek, the former top government and party official who was executed Thursday.
The top five U.S. mobile operators have agreed to let their customers unlock their devices and move to another provider under pressure from the U.S. Congress and Federal Communications Commission.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTMS Dynamics CRM DevelopersACT
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT