Information about purported CIA cyberattacks was "passed around" among members of the U.S. intelligence community and contractors before it was published by WikiLeaks this week, Julian Assange says.
Two years ago, at the Cisco Live! Conference in Melbourne, as a result of the Snowden Revelations, Cisco revealed that it was going to the extraordinary lengths of shipping its routers to vacant addresses in order to stop government security agents i...
President Barack Obama has commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data to WikiLeaks relating to the Iraq War.
Repealing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's less than 2-year-old net neutrality rules appears to be a top tech priority for President-elect Donald Trump, but it may not be an easy road.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg described as “crazy” the criticism that fake news on its news feed to users had tilted the vote in the U.S. presidential election in favor of Donald Trump.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's vision for the country's economy-driving technology industry is largely a blank canvas, and when he's dipped his toe into tech issues, he's made people nervous.
With just hours to go before the US election, here are a couple of funny memes to keep you entertained before the election results are announced.
The hacker who claims to have breached the Democratic National Committee isn't done trying to influence this year's election. On Friday, Guccifer 2.0 warned that Democrats might try to rig the vote next Tuesday.
U.S. accusations that WikiLeaks is helping Russian hackers influence the upcoming election hasn't phased the controversial website from dumping emails allegedly stolen from a Hillary Clinton aide.
U.S. officials are publicly blaming the Russian government for several high-profile hacks against political groups that they claim were meant to interfere with the upcoming election.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
Hacker Guccifer 2.0 now claims to have hacked the Clinton Foundation, but the documents posted show Democratic campaign data from organizations already compromised.
The U.S. government needs to be ready to use its offensive cyberweapons in response to attacks from other nations, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD