The U.S. National Security Agency is attempting to build a new breed of supercomputer that theoretically could make short work of cracking most keys used for encrypted communications.
The U.S. National Security Agency was developing in 2008 a software implant for Apple iPhones that allowed the agency to take almost total control of the device, including retrieving text messages and voicemail and remotely turning on its microphone ...
French government and police officials requested 6,145 phone and data taps in 2012, fewer than in 2011, according to figures released by the French National Commission for the Control of Security Interceptions (CNCIS) earlier this week.
"A child born today will grow up with no conception of privacy at all," Edward Snowden warned Wednesday in a message broadcast to U.K. television viewers.
A prominent venture capitalist proposed on Monday a plan to split California into six new states, including one called "Silicon Valley" that would stretch from San Francisco to San Jose and include the entire region where many of the biggest tech com...
AT&T has joined Verizon Communications in promising to report on government requests for information about its customers, setting the stage for semiannual disclosures from both the dominant U.S. wireline carriers starting early next year.
LGS Innovations, a company formed during the Alcatel-Lucent merger to supply technology to the U.S. government, has been sold to a pair of U.S.-based investment companies for about US$200 million.
This year saw the completion of the city of Munich's switch to Linux, a move that began about ten years ago. "One of the biggest lessons learned was that you can't do such a project without continued political backing," said Peter Hofmann, the leader...
Verizon Communications will report on law-enforcement requests for information on its customers that it received in 2013, following similar moves that major online companies have made but rival AT&T has not.
Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
U.S. President Barack Obama, hoping to repair some of the damage wrought by the troubled Healthcare.gov site, will meet with executives from technology companies including Yahoo and Twitter on Tuesday.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
Munich's switch to open-source software has been successfully completed, with the vast majority of the public administration's users now running its own version of Linux, city officials said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther