A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
The director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management resigned on Friday, a day after her agency announced hackers had stolen information on 21.5 million current, former and prospective government employees and their families.
Investigators have tallied up the number of records stolen in an attack on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and it's bigger than anyone thought.
Efforts to fix cybersecurity problems at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) may be doomed because the agency is moving too quickly and ignoring some best practices, an auditor said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
A computer problem that has brought down a key State Department system for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide won't be fixed until at least next week.
Two recently disclosed data breaches at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) could endanger national security and the lives of federal workers in intelligence or other sensitive jobs, according to some lawmakers.
The U.S. government is mandating the use of the HTTPS security protocol on all of its public websites and web services by the end of 2016.
The U.S. Army's website was defaced and later brought down Monday, with the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) claiming responsibility.
When the next U.S. president takes office, he or she will have a new perk -- an official Twitter account ready to go with millions of followers.
French lawmakers have taken a first step toward allowing real-time surveillance of Internet and mobile phone use in France.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA