Oracle has come under considerable fire over the years for its restrictive license terms and aggressive audit program, but it appears at least some change is on the way.
Executives at electronics and industrial giant Toshiba resigned on Tuesday after a committee reviewing its earnings said the company padded its operating profit by about ¥156 billion ($US1.25 billion) over six years to the end of 2014.
Amazon.com has published its first transparency report describing how it has responded to requests from law enforcers for information about its customers.
Datameer is giving its native Hadoop environment new data governance capabilities in an effort to help organizations tackle data quality, security and compliance problems stemming from the growing use of analytics tools by business users.
The prospect of automation has long sparked fears of jobs lost to robotic replacements, but typically such worries have focused on blue-collar and other low-level positions. Well, the Institute for the Future has a message for all those in the upper ...
When CIO Daniel Chan was first prompted to use open-source software, cost savings weren't top of mind.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD