Android apps are coming to all Chromebooks released in 2017 or later, Google says.
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
You can now use Google Keep to add drawings to notes, but only in the Chrome app.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Services like Keep, Evernote and Microsoft OneNote are often called "note-taking apps." But they've grown beyond their roots, now offering collaborative workflow, reminders, checklists, geofencing, optical character recognition, voice transcription, ...
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- CCProject Administration TechnologyQLD
- CCSenior Big Data EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT