Google is upgrading on Thursday its tool for analyzing Web page performance, making it available directly via the Web and offering smartphone page analysis.
Android users face a new threat, a rogue app that tells all their friends they pirated the program, a Symantec security manager said today.
It might be time to say good-bye to the days of Android as an open-source platform. After sealing Honeycomb from developers in an effort to combat subpar Google-branded products from entering the market, Google is now quietly implementing "non-fragme...
Your personal data is out there. Every thought you tap out on Twitter, every status update you post on Facebook, and even the last credit card purchase you made is accessible via the Internet.
Microsoft has bragged about its growing app store for Windows Phone 7 devices, but the store's offerings are still puny compared to Apple's or Google's stores. The Windows Phone 7 app store has around 10 times less apps than the Android Market and ar...
I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm starting to think I might be antisocial.
Sprint and Google are apparently going to be working close by each other in addition to more closely together.
Google's latest attempt to infuse its search engine with social networking elements appears underwhelming and its success is questionable, as the company struggles to respond to the increasingly serious threat posed by the Facebook and Microsoft sear...
Google has quietly stopped offering QR codes for businesses with Places pages.
The Python SDK (Software Development Kit) for Google's cloud platform App Engine has a new search feature that can be used to build notification, monitoring, or filtering services, Google said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Microsoft filed an antitrust complaint against Google with the European Commission on Thursday, accusing Google of taking technical measures to squeeze Microsoft and other competitors out of the advertising and search markets.
Secure phones: Smartphones are notoriously vulnerable to data-security and privacy breaches. Lookout Mobile Security locks down your Android, BlackBerry, or Windows Mobile phone to keep malware and other threats from invading.
Google has unveiled a new way to share recommendations with friends, family, and everyone else who uses the world's most popular search engine.
Google is diving deeper into social networking.
Android smartphone users finally have a chance to run a mobile version of the Firefox browser. It's the first time the smartphone version has been released on a widely used mobile OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther