Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Google may enter the gaming business with a cloud-based service and home console, code-named "Yeti." Here's what Yeti could—or should—entail if it wants to compete with Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
Google has announced a suite of new apps for Google Pixel, giving Aussies even more reasons to love their phones.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
Google has launched a new app called Datally in the Play Store, and it's designed to do one thing: track apps that are gobbling up your data.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
If you live in one of the six states that have Meijer stores you can pick up the Chromecast Ultra for nearly half price right now.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Ma...
Google launched its Google Pixel Buds Bluetooth earbuds on Wednesday as an accessory for its Google Pixel 2 phone. The secret sauce? Wireless translation.
The Pixelbook is the first Chromebook to jump headlong into Google's ecosystem, with ties to Google Assistant and the Google Play Store, among other integrations. It's also a progressive design: thin and powerful, with a 360-degree hinge and pen supp...
The new Daydream View headset doesn't change much on the hardware side, but exclusive VR software is coming.
Following close collaboration with Google to certify a seamless capture and sharing experience, the Insta360 Pro has been distinguished as part of the ‘Street View Ready’ program.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- How to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp
- Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- The Full Nerd ep. 63: Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2080 appears, AMD's 32-core Threadripper reviewed
- These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies